A juvenile humpback whale takes a breath while bubble feeding off the cold waters of Eastern Greenland.
Karim Iliya is a professional underwater photographer and Aerial Cinematographer based on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Growing up in the Middle East and Asia, Karim lives a nomadic lifestyle with a focus on photographing wildlife and marine environments to help increase awareness and an appreciation of our delicate ecosystems on Earth.
SEVENSEAS Media is close to reaching our fundraising goal thanks to donations from wonderful supporters like you! We are aiming to raise $14,000 before April 15. Please consider a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button here.
- Running community building projects in 174 countries
- Engaging student ambassadors in over 50 universities
- Forming strategic alliances and partnerships with over 200 professional organizations
- Publishing over 400 authors, photographers and researchers
- Inspiring and educating our readers through rich imagery, engaging content and a compelling conservation message.
Find the latest articles on SEVENSEAS Media here.
Want to get in touch with questions or a submission? Contact us here.