This month SEVENSEAS Media backpacker and photographer Em takes us to Paksé, Laos. Are you ready for an trip like this?
Paksé is the capital and most populous city of the southern Laotian province of Champasak, making it the second most populous city in Laos. Located at the confluence of the Xe Don and Mekong Rivers, the topography and patches or relatively untouched jungle make it a fantastic destination for hiking and swimming.
Em Surasak currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is an avid adventurer, traveler, photographer, and mountain climber. These days you can find him scaling cliffs throughout Europe and Southeast Asia.
“I’m a dirt person , I trust the dirt. I don’t trust diamond and gold.”
You can follow more of his adventures here on instagram.
SEVENSEAS Media is close to reaching our fundraising goal thanks to donations from wonderful supporters like you! We are aiming to raise $14,000 before April 15. Please consider a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button here.
- Running community building projects in 174 countries
- Engaging student ambassadors in over 50 universities
- Forming strategic alliances and partnerships with over 200 professional organizations
- Publishing over 400 authors, photographers and researchers
- Inspiring and educating our readers through rich imagery, engaging content and a compelling conservation message.
Find the latest articles on SEVENSEAS Media here.
Want to get in touch with questions or a submission? Contact us here.